Terms & Conditions
to ProudUmmah. The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. ProudUmmah is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users. Henceforward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers (travelers) and Sellers (travel agents) alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services.
- You acknowledge that through this Website, ProudUmmah merely provides a platform which enables you to have access to various travel services offered by the Sellers. It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- ProudUmmah (including its directors, officers,
employees, agents and their respective successors, heirs and assigns)
shall not be or deemed to be responsible or liable for any direct,
indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising
out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of
this Website or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any
person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel,
facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant
to or resulting from, the material available on this website.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this website to email@example.com